Tamiya 1/48 scale Fairey Swordfish Mk1 Floatplane (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Today's progress

Attachments

• IMG_20221228_163743_edit_181284867784837.jpg
    IMG_20221228_163743_edit_181284867784837.jpg
    553 KB · Views: 33
Very impressive Peteflint, can I dare ask how you are going to weather the RAF markings, and does the corrosive sea water offer up different weather markings to any land based aircraft. Sorry if I'm making your task an impossible one, I do admire your intricate detail skills.

Very impressive Peteflint, can I dare ask how you are going to weather the RAF markings, and does the corrosive sea water offer up different weather markings to any land based aircraft. Sorry if I'm making your task an impossible one, I do admire your intricate detail skills.
Thank you, I'm glad you like it. As to weathering the markings I will be looking at fading them as if the harsh conditions have taken a toll. The actual airframe camouflage paint is showings signs of fading and I'm thinking about a general dirty look but we'll see how it goes.

Apart from a little more weathering the Fairey Swordfish Mk1 Floatplane in 1/48th scale from Tamiya is complete
Fantastic kit with no problems

I'm done here way to many problems trying to attach the photos
Thanks for all your kind comments have a great New year's
Goodbye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back