Tamiya Mossy FB Mk VI + Humbrol Enamels

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

gripper

Recruit
Oct 31, 2009
I'm looking for a little help. I've been looking at various colour conversion charts all accross the web and I've downloaded the one from one of the stickies on this site. However, here's the good bit. Seeing as I'm colour blind (honest), the Tamiya colours described in the manual for my Mossy when converted to Humbrol enamels don't appear to be right. I'm aiming for the FB MkVI 487 Squadron colours.

Can anyone offer advice on Humbrol colour matches for the following Tamiya colours AS-9, AS-10 and AS-11.

I have to laugh because for me it doesn't make really that much difference because of the colour blindness, its for my boys I do it (well maybe a little bit for me, being honest it's mostly for me but don't tell my wife!!)

Cheers and thanks in advance for any support.

Chris

Last edited:
Tamiya AS-9 Dark Green - Humbrol 30 or 116
Tamiya AS-10 Ocean Grey - Humbrol 106
Tamiya AS-11 Medium Sea Grey - Humbrol 64

Wurger,

Thanks for the info, just have to pick up a tin of the Humbrol 64 and I'll be firing up the compressor. Hope to post some pics over the next few weeks for a spot of guidence.

All the best

Chris

You are welcome. Waiting for the couple of pictures.Good luck. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back