TCM = Memorial Day W/E

javlin

1st Lieutenant
6,299
2,404
Joined
Nov 20, 2007
Location
MS
Turner Classic Movies is doing there Memorial Day weekend viewing I just got done watching "Airforce" with John Garfield 1943 next is "Task Force" w/Gary Cooper 1949.I just thought I throw it out there because they were doing the little segments inbetween about the actors of the past who got it right,kinda interesting.I never knew that Robert Stack was a WWII vet?but he was one of the commentators also.Well if you are in the mood for some old classics have a seat.
 
wish I had cable.

Hope you don't mind, Javlin but the local PBS is also airing a documentary called "Medal of Honor" that looks at the history of the MoH. Its pretty BS free. Sorry for the hijack. :(
 
No hyjack Chris I was just throwing it out there for some of us guys that grew up in the 60's + 70's who remember these movies and actors ;) Kevin
 
I always enjoyed the TCM Memorial Weekend lineup. Wish I could've caught it this year, too.
 
I saw this thread too late to know about it. :sad:
I did catch Kelly's Heroes and Sgt. York with Gary Cooper though.


Wheelsup
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back