SaparotRob
Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII
PS. I now know what messing with the "thumbnail" options does.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
NicePS. I now know what messing with the "thumbnail" options does.
The other language is Thai.Nice, ones in korean and the other one is in i dont know what language, the one i drink is made by a chinese company.
You're in Thailand right?The other language is Thai.
NiceYes. I'm returning to New York at the end of the month. I have business to finish up. Once that is done I'm good. Got the Thai end of stuff squared away.
You visit Laos while you were there?Yes. I'm returning to New York at the end of the month. I have business to finish up. Once that is done I'm good. Got the Thai end of stuff squared away.
Nice, my dads from Lao, hope you didn't drink the local alcohol.Yup. Thailand rejiggered visa requirements when I got here. I had to make a "visa run". About an hour in the Lao PDR.
We've been there before. Years ago we visited this famous temple near Vientiane. Wat Luang Prabang. I even got the Tee shirt.
Nice, I can't drink, but the moonshine in Lao is mixed with menthol, so if you drink to much youll dieI rarely drink. One of the few reasons my wife tolerates me.
Yeah I wouldnt drink datMae Khong Whisky (Thailand) supposedly uses formaldehyde in the distilling process or did at one time.
they probably dont use formalheyde anymoreI thought it was tasty.