Technical Training within Luftwaffe (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Micdrow

“Archive”
Aug 21, 2006
Wisconsin
Document review by US on the Technical Training of the Luftwaffe from the USAF archives that Ive reduced in size by removing all the blank pages and putting the document into two small files for easier downloading,

Enjoy!!!!

Attachments

• Luftwaffe Technical Training Part 1.pdf
    36.9 MB · Views: 626
  • Luftwaffe Technical Training Part 2.pdf
    45.8 MB · Views: 450
Thanks, as usual. I will use this weekend reading these two documents. I am afraid just two days is not quite enough for doing that.

Attachments

• P8100006.JPG
    P8100006.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 401
I reached to page 70 in the first volume and am continuing. It is quite exhausting to read such a raw document but is far more interesting and rewarding than reading other books on the same subject area.

I reached to page 70 in the first volume and am continuing. It is quite exhausting to read such a raw document but is far more interesting and rewarding than reading other books on the same subject area.

I cant argue there ppopsie, can be very dry reading but then again you do stumble across some things not found in other books dealing with the subject.

Micdrow, I would like to ask one more thing; is it possible to get appendix pages to the documents?

There are no appendix pages found on the present ones.

Micdrow, I would like to ask one more thing; is it possible to get appendix pages to the documents?

There are no appendix pages found on the present ones.

Hi ppopsie,

I dont think I have the appendix pages but will look and post them if I can find them.

Paul

Micdrow-san,
So far I understand tremendous effort had been taken by the Luftwaffe for recruiting and training a large number of technical personnel long before ww2 broke out. We started similar things very hastily only after 1941.

Hi ppopsie,

I dont think I have the appendix pages but will look and post them if I can find them.

Paul

>Provided that it won't takes you too much. Thanks, as usual.

Naoaki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back