Terrorist Profiling...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sorry guys my sister is a US citizen and when I want to go to visit her I am realy harassed at my airport in Brussels and in Detroit those guys aren't even checked in my airport when they arrive!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Try to live in Belgium with capital Brussels ;capital of Europe haha, Capital of Nato !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In the hart of the city there is a neighbourhood called Molenbeek there are NO white Belgians living there anymore!. The real Mayor of that community is living in the mountains in Turkey! He sends ALL his people and families over to Belgium after a while they have a double nationality and ....yep they are the masters this is no joke this is a reality Discovery channel should come there!!!. In my little town there are 40.000 inhabitants catholics 3 churches, 1 protestant church and yep 4 mosqs only 1000 are moslims!!!!
Belgium the land where they don't want to extradite MohamedTrabelsi a 9/11 related terrorist!!! I am deeply ashamed!!

Sorry guys my sister is a US citizen and when I want to go to visit her I am realy harassed at my airport in Brussels and in Detroit those guys aren't even checked in my airport when they arrive!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Try to live in Belgium with capital Brussels ;capital of Europe haha, Capital of Nato !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In the hart of the city there is a neighbourhood called Molenbeek there are NO white Belgians living there anymore!. The real Mayor of that community is living in the mountains in Turkey! He sends ALL his people and families over to Belgium after a while they have a double nationality and ....yep they are the masters this is no joke this is a reality Discovery channel should come there!!!. In my little town there are 40.000 inhabitants catholics 3 churches, 1 protestant church and yep 4 mosqs only 1000 are moslims!!!!
Belgium the land where they don't want to extradite MohamedTrabelsi a 9/11 related terrorist!!! I am deeply ashamed!!

I have heard your sentiments in many places.

I really have no problem with people immigrating to another country. Its when they bring their culture and try to crush the host countries culture that gets me.

As for profiling, I just don't get how you can capture a non-discript person of non-discript race and non-discript sex wearing non-discript clothes and non-discript hair color and expect to crack down on crime.

I concur with the masses. Anyway, profiling based on statistical data is actually applying reasoned logic to the situation. 4th Amendment protects against UNREASONABLE search and seizure. You can argue all day long as to this, but the application of "reasonable" needs to incorporate the element of public threat or risk.

Also, bringing up Ben Franklin's two century old quote on liberty and security is largely irrelevant.

I really have no problem with people immigrating to another country. Its when they bring their culture and try to crush the host countries culture that gets me.

I agree, except that I do not have a problem with them bringing there culture. It is not a problem if they wish to keep there culture, as long as they do not let it interfere with the culture of the host nation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back