Texas members, T-28 photos on display at CR Smith Museum

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

evangilder

"Shooter"
Sep 17, 2004
Moorpark, CA
www.vg-photo.com
If any of you guys are in the Fort Worth area, stop in the CR Smith Museum:

For more info on the museum, visit their website at:
American Airlines C.R. Smith Museum

I will have to check it out. I am on business in DFW all week. Thanks for the heads up and congratulations!

Luv them buses Eric.
I would love to have a buzz in either a Trojan or a Harvard there is a military show in a months time not far from me and last year a guy was doing flights in a Stearman so I may splash out and get me a ride this year as I have never flown in a radial powered plane .

All three of them are fun to ride along in. The Trojan is fast and beefy. For a warbird, the cockpit is big and roomy. Harvard/Texans are a blast too, very responsive and nimble. Stearmans are just fun. There is nothing quite like flying along in an open cockpit, wearing the leather helmet and feeling like you've gone back in time. Go for the Stearman ride, they are a blast and you'll never forget it.

Thanks Amsel. I am curious to see how it looks, but I don't see myself getting down there to check it out, unfortunately.

Don't count me out yet Eric, I have a couple of friends trying to get me free tickets. If I get them i will be there. Fingers crossed!!! But then again my camera is nothing compared to yours.

Did the Tiger Moth and IMHO it was more fun then the Harvard

I just got back from trying to visit the museum. I guess it is closed on Sun. and Mon. I will try to visit next saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread