The ACLU..... again ! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Watched a show about the Darwin vs Intelligent Design trial ,really good went through both theories . The show I watched shot holes all over the design theory using DNA for the 1st time . I think if you asked anybody from outside the US if they've heard of Intelligent Design most would say no

I'm not exactly there either Pb, but don't you think, if they are going to teach this in schools there should be a fair representation of both sides. A good portion of this world is Christian including the US. I agree with you its another name for Creationism but it does make you think.

I'm not exactly there either Pb, but don't you think, if they are going to teach this in schools there should be a fair representation of both sides. A good portion of this world is Christian including the US. I agree with you its another name for Creationism but it does make you think.

That is kind of how they do it in German schools.

All students have to take Religion Class and then in Biology they cover Evolution.

not trying to be rude but thats what Sunday school is about , if your going to teach creationism in school you might as well go "balls to the wall" and teach about Santa Claus the Easter Bunny the Tooth Fairy to say that Darwins Theory neglects God is crap then who created the amoeba

not trying to be rude but thats what Sunday school is about , if your going to teach creationism in school you might as well go "balls to the wall" and teach about Santa Claus the Easter Bunny the Tooth Fairy to say that Darwins Theory neglects God is crap then who created the amoeba

As everyone knows - I don't believe in the notion of sep of Church and state... so I have no problem with them teaching religion in school. Religion goes far beyond what most people imagine, as it lays the foundation for our culture whether you believe in it or not.

That is a good point Pb about who created the amoeba. Aren't scientists still having a problem trying to come up with a theory on how the jump from various lifeless molecules and such to sustained organic life?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back