The Best Bf - 109 Variant ? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
not my fault, lanc started it :oops: and i dont have any idea what the best one is, but theoretically the G should be better than the E, and i just happen to prefer the styling

the lancaster kicks ass said:
yes but you're 6"3 and you drive a mini!!

used to drive a mini, used to. we got rid of the 2 minis and my metro today, dumped them at the neighbours farm. and one of the minis and the metro are up on bricks :D we took 6 mins to get the wheels off the mini, not up to liverpudlian standards ;)

Less Manning is not the starter yet! As for your question I like the 109k-4. It tried to bring back the true fighter qualities that had been slipping with the latter Gs. Also the G-12, two seat trainer and Well I hate to agree with Lanc, but the E is pritty and was a very good fighter. ;)

Ok sorry for that. It should have been the bf 109E was to model that pushed the RAF to get the Spitfire Mk V going. Now I could be wrong and I know you all will tell me if I am.

I did not read over what I typed the last time and have been typing here and chatting at the same time. Sorry for my poor skills :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back