The Best Bf - 109 Variant ?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
not my fault, lanc started it and i dont have any idea what the best one is, but theoretically the G should be better than the E, and i just happen to prefer the styling

the lancaster kicks ass said:
yes but you're 6"3 and you drive a mini!!

used to drive a mini, used to. we got rid of the 2 minis and my metro today, dumped them at the neighbours farm. and one of the minis and the metro are up on bricks we took 6 mins to get the wheels off the mini, not up to liverpudlian standards

Less Manning is not the starter yet! As for your question I like the 109k-4. It tried to bring back the true fighter qualities that had been slipping with the latter Gs. Also the G-12, two seat trainer and Well I hate to agree with Lanc, but the E is pritty and was a very good fighter.

I made my statement about what I liked and did say yes the E was Pritty, but it was also a very good early fighter that pelled to puch the Spifire Mk. V.

Ok sorry for that. It should have been the bf 109E was to model that pushed the RAF to get the Spitfire Mk V going. Now I could be wrong and I know you all will tell me if I am.

I did not read over what I typed the last time and have been typing here and chatting at the same time. Sorry for my poor skills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread