The Boneyard

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

At the risk of being banned I must tell you when I was in the Thunderbirds we used to go to the Boneyard and get parts all the time...... and I'm sorry but there are brand new aircraft there awaiting foreign sales. So its not just one Air Force member sticking up for another but jeez guys he was right:oops:

At the risk of being banned I must tell you when I was in the Thunderbirds we used to go to the Boneyard and get parts all the time...... and I'm sorry but there are brand new aircraft there awaiting foreign sales. So its not just one Air Force member sticking up for another but jeez guys he was right:oops:

No one was disputing the validity of his statement, all comments were based on his response after he responded to the last post - I'm well aware of "brand new" aircraft being turned over to AMARC and our "former member" was probably talking about PAF F-16s that were sent there straight from completing flight test - there have been others.

You run no risk of being banned here - we treat all with equal contempt and disrespect and as an employee of the USAFA I normally stick up for zoomies unless they come off a bit high strung....

Welcome and enjoy our site!

Yeah, I agree with FlyBoyJ. No one was disputing his facts. But it was as if he answered "What color is the sky?", with "Lipitor manufacturers". His response was out of context and when noted to him, he was an ass.

And you are not going to get banned for being contrary to a mod. :lol: We have many members whose opinions are not shared by moderators. Hell we have moderators who don't agree on many subjects! So as mentioned... enjoy the forum. Please contribute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back