The Here, Now

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

TSMC seeks up to $15 bln from US but objects to certain conditions- WSJ

I thought Mr. Biden was not going to pay even a dollar for TSMC in 2021 when he attracted them.

Taiwan government will be obliged to help in this scenario.

I live among a community of South Asians (Indian mostly) and they say that the higher-ups in India are very unhappy with Russia re the invasion of Ukraine. Aside from viewing the invasion as an un-necessary and stupid move, they see it as threatening to the political and economic stability of the region. The only advantage they see is that they can fill their oil and natural gas storage facilities as fast as they can build them, along with the job market effects involved - but the natural gas storage facilities have already run out of storage capacity and the oil refineries will run out of storage capability soon. Before the war the Indian refineries were required to keep 2-3 months of reserve on hand. I was recently told that as of today, any additional oil the refineries buy (above and beyond the normal pre-war amounts) is earmarked for use a year from now at the earliest.

A JGSDF helicopter UH60 which carried a division commander and his 9 staff disappeared offshore Okinawa on April 6.
Airframe was discovered on the 100 meters deep seabed on April 17.
Salvage began on April 29 and still continues.

This is the reality of Japanese defense.
Everything is slow even for the emergency like this.
Historically, this is the same phenomenon as the last days of Tokugawa Shogunate.

Photo: 10人搭乗の陸自ヘリ、宮古島沖で消息不明 機体の一部など発見 - BBCニュース

TIT
for
TAT
Diplomacy.
Ping Pong where are you .....

Users who are viewing this thread