The Me-262 variants.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

:lol:
Really nice game, Henk.
I do personally get slammed as soon as I took airborne. Everytime.
Some planes are not modelled as one might wish (wonder why nobody here states the La-5FN, Yak-3P and La-7 as best ever dogfighters, hehe), but otherwise it is fine.

Thanks for all your well wishes guys. They are appreciated!

You know as we denote all sorts of different models and sub-models modifications went well beyond that in the field. The Rustsatz were field modification sets from the factory to update aircraft in service with enhanced armament. While even these should be covered in exhaustive statistical lists the cool thing is that Luftwaffe armourers had innovative ideas of their own and as directed mounted all sorts of weaponry on craft that were never made for them. Met once such guy long ago but don't know if he's still alive as I no longer have contact for him. I recall his name was Willi. He astounded me with tales of mounting 8 20mms on FW 190s and all sorts of wild stuff! And this was widespread in his opinion. So if someone says a certain weapon was never on a certain plane may be correct in the factory sense but once in the field anything happened. :eek:

Twitch mate we are here for you. Ys, they did mount weird stuff on their aircraft.

Guys I only have 768 Ram, I wish I had a AMD mother board and I wish I had a graphics card.

I once heard here lives a German who build the Jumo 004 jet engines, but I want to talk to him to find out if he realy did do it. He lives 100 km from me and I realy want to talk to him.

Henk

Henk said:
Twitch mate we are here for you. Ys, they did mount weird stuff on their aircraft.

Guys I only have 768 Ram, I wish I had a AMD mother board and I wish I had a graphics card.

I once heard here lives a German who build the Jumo 004 jet engines, but I want to talk to him to find out if he realy did do it. He lives 100 km from me and I realy want to talk to him.

Henk

look dude, i only have a 64mb video card, 512MB RAM, and im fine!! i just had to download something to make the FPS rate alot better

Now I changed the topic to be able to talk about all the Me-262 variants and prototypes build during the war.

This picture below is strange and does not look real. What do you think?

me262t1ou.jpg

This Me-62 is supposed to been captured by the Russians after the war but I have never seen such a Me-262 or never heard of such prototype.

Henk

dude thats either a prototype recon version or a version in which a prone bombardier flew in. i dont think there are any surviving examples of this as only few a handful were built. who knows, someones probably tried to replicate one.

Maybe I'm imagining it - and I know the Jumo was bigger - but it certainly looks very apparent to me like those BMW engines were a lot slimmer than the Jumo's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back