The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, staying put here Glasgow....

TPBM wanted to become a rockstar once.
 
Yes I have, gives me that special grunt for singing heavy metal :)
TPBM likes to edit posts
 
Nope but I have a really big engine!

TPBM car can tow 8000+ pounds.
 
I once had a 'plate'/retainer thing, but never braces
TPBM is as appalled by the Socceroo's loss to Iraq as I am (very appalled)
 
I don't think about that. Calling it football is natural to me. That would probably only sound strange to a culture that calls soccer football.

TPBM is still in school.
 
Yup only 10 weeks left now roughly..............

TPBM is a blues fan
 
Nope I'm a player:lol:
TPBM can answer the following question:

If it is Saturday and the person sitting beside you is smoking a clarinet, then how many 7s can fit into an upside down 4?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back