The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
wah????

TPBM knows the answr to fox's question
 
Nope I do not. I went to college. I am a firm believer that college is not for everyone though.

TPBM dropped out of school.
 
No, I'm not brave enough to do something like that on a volunteer basis. A friend of a friend is a firefighter by profession though, and that is pretty damn intense.

TPBM is a pyromaniac.
 
nah hate em.............:lol:

TPBM is a teacher of some sort
 
Possibly.. hard 2 say. I still refer to malodorous breathe as "NUN BREATH"...
12 years of Catholic schools!!!!!!

TPBM

Has killed at least 5 mammals.
 
various, but all in model form :D

TPBM has seen a stage play recently
 
I wish
TPBM can play a musical instrument
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back