The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope - I never did not file my taxes. I ran the IRS' tax estimator for 2007 though, and did find out that I have paid roughly my whole lot of taxes for 07 already, and we're just about halfway through. I changed my withholding with Federal so they no longer take tax out of my pay for the rest of 07. Yeah baby!

TPBM owed a lot of money of their 06 taxes.

Holy Moly! The Return of Matt! I owed 750 beans to Uncle Sam for 06. I am terrified of an major increase in taxes compounded by a major decrease in defense expenditures if the dems take the White House in the 08 election.

TPBM is thinking about calling in sick tomorrow.

Square dance? What's that, dancing in squares, dancing with squares or only people wo are square can do it? Well, I'm not square so sorry, no :D
TPBM has to rush to catch a train

Sometimes yeah. In the summer time I enjoy sitting outside in the garden with the wife and enjoying a bottle of wine till the wee hours.

TPBM will tell us what they had for dinner.

I'm afraid not.... :lol:
TPBM would like to learn how to tap dance

Sometimes yeah. In the summer time I enjoy sitting outside in the garden with the wife and enjoying a bottle of wine till the wee hours.

TPBM will tell us what they had for dinner.

Then a visit to north of Sweden would suit you then Adler, 24 hour daylight for three months during the summer....plenty of wine to be finished. :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back