The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope - I never did not file my taxes. I ran the IRS' tax estimator for 2007 though, and did find out that I have paid roughly my whole lot of taxes for 07 already, and we're just about halfway through. I changed my withholding with Federal so they no longer take tax out of my pay for the rest of 07. Yeah baby!

TPBM owed a lot of money of their 06 taxes.
 
Holy Moly! The Return of Matt! I owed 750 beans to Uncle Sam for 06. I am terrified of an major increase in taxes compounded by a major decrease in defense expenditures if the dems take the White House in the 08 election.

TPBM is thinking about calling in sick tomorrow.
 
nah I like what I do

TPBM partyed hard on the weekend
 
No. I have too. They are usually my meetings.

TPBM wonders if our efforts to return to the moon are overly optimistic for a 2020 return.
 
I am, also skeptical whether they actually got there in 69. :)

TPBM just bought a new car..
 
no, unfortunately my mother was a few years back...


TPBM will see a movie soon..
 
Square dance? What's that, dancing in squares, dancing with squares or only people wo are square can do it? Well, I'm not square so sorry, no :D
TPBM has to rush to catch a train
 
Sometimes yeah. In the summer time I enjoy sitting outside in the garden with the wife and enjoying a bottle of wine till the wee hours.

TPBM will tell us what they had for dinner.
 
I'm afraid not.... :lol:
TPBM would like to learn how to tap dance

Sometimes yeah. In the summer time I enjoy sitting outside in the garden with the wife and enjoying a bottle of wine till the wee hours.

TPBM will tell us what they had for dinner.

Then a visit to north of Sweden would suit you then Adler, 24 hour daylight for three months during the summer....plenty of wine to be finished. :lol: :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back