The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guitar ( jazz, blues, metal, rock, classical ), drums, used to play keyboard a bit. I want to start violin next year sometime.

TPBM is going water skiing soon.
 
I'm not a good swimmer - but I have passed all my swim quals. I'm definitely not looking forward to my Marine quals again in a couple years. The Navy swim quals for pilots are far easier.

TPBM is planning a vacation.
 
I might be. I am looking into renting a small cabin in the alps right after Christmas with some friends to spend new years and then I would like to go to either A. Ireland (again), B. Rent a cabin in Finnland or Norway for me and my wife. C. Maldivien Islands some time next year.

TPBM will tell us what they did this weekend.
 
So far my wife and I went to this Irish Rest/Pub in downtown P'cola Friday night and had dinner... apparently Matty wasn't happy hanging out with us and didn't want to eat his squash there and started raising hell. Today, went for a 3 mile run (man it's hot), cleaned the house, and relaxed. Tomorrow we'll go to Mass and go grocery shopping, and I'll be studying.

TPBM takes a nap every day.
 
Sadly not, but I signed up this weekend for a gig in september. 2000 people listening to my band!!!! The gigs are getting bigger :D

TPBM: played in a stadium once
 
Nope that I have not. I road crewed for a band playing in a stadium though.

TPBM is sick at the moment.
 
Ha! Not quite. Not in bad shape, however.

TPBM drinks too much.
 
not yet
TPBM has seen the Transformers movie
 
Tax time was months ago and they actually gave me money.

TPBM has had a time where they did not file there taxes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back