The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope I am not. I do enjoy working out from time to time though.

TPBM has a beer belly.
 
Just had one last Saturday.

TPBM is going camping soon.
 
:lol: err no...a mate of mine does and cops it. Im a big fella and can take a fair few.

TPBM has had a hair cut recently.
 
They're "alright" I'd say.... :lol: Must have a few bucks if you can say no thanks to $ billion for a reunion.....

TPBM has a school reunion coming up soon.
 
Been forty years since graduation, but haven't heard anything yet about a reunion (probably won't go anyway, the last one was boring).

TBPM is sittin' by the pool, enjoying a cold, adult beverage.
 
Nope, I don't know and I don't care
TPBM wants to know TPBH's secret
 
Yup. Aussie Rules, sorry boys. :)

TPBM intends to relax this weekend...........
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back