The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
My arse i am..
Live on a farm (big farm)
never a moment of rest well on saturday i get the day off but that is about it....
TPBM will in the near future propose to someone....
 
Only in my wildest dreams......

TPBM would kill for chocolate......

Charles
 
Depends on whether or not the girl I happen to be dating puts out a lot.

TPBM wonders what kind of mind would make a jump from chocolate to semen!
 
NFL=National Football league? I probably would If I knew what it was all about. Now I just see Michelin dolls running into eachother :D

TPBM has attended a game of soccer in a huge stadium somwhere in Europe.
 
Yeah, what's this offside rule about anyway?
TPBM thinks TPAH (above him) is aproaching 300 posts
 
I watch both............ah ha!

TPBM is playing poker tonight
 
Hmmmmm......naaah.

TPBM wish that he had a Pratt Whitney R-2800 in the garage.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back