The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was unaware.

BTW I know what buffalo wings are

TPBM didn't know what buffalo wings are
 
Actually I don't.

TPBM doesn't want to go back to work tommorow.
 
Absolutely.

Got one son coaching HS football, one son playing college football, so I'll be watching those games as well.

TPBM will extend his Labor Day weekend through the end of the week.
 
Yes, I do. My idea of camping is two people, a pup tent, you eat what you
carry or can catch or trap. Live off the land for a week or so.

TPBM likes it that way..

Charles
 
Except for the living off the land part. Too much work.

TPBM wishes they had been born in the 1800s.
 
I don't know....... I think I would have like to have been born around
1924. That way I could have been in WW-II. :salute:
But, then again, I'd be 84.

TPBM likes to ride a bicycle...:rolleyes:

Charles
 
No, not afraid of them, but I have a healthy respect for them and tend to
give them a wide berth.....

TPBM has trouble finding shoes that fit....

Charles
 
No...the wife has a mouton lamb fur coat.... one's enough.

TPBM would like to quit smoking....

Charles
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back