The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I already live in Europe, nope. Visited my family and friends in Sweden for two weeks though...

TPBM is a surfing fan.

i dont like mcdonalds but i dont mind kfc or hungry jacks

TPBM has a fast car and beats the rice-burner boys (boy racers) on a regular basis

BTW lucky, love the wheels man

Nope I have a Jeep Grand Cherokee that wont go faster than 140kmh. It is still better than any Rice Burning boy faggot cars anyday though and I pull plenty of those crap cars out of the ditches in the winter with my V8!

TPBM is one of those Rice Burning boys I am talking about up there.

Hmmmmm.... If you call my Mazda pick up a rice-burner, well.....
However, I don't do the boom-box thing, the truck seldom goes
over 65 mph, and I'm a careful driver.

TPBM wants a NEW car...

Charles

Umm I dont know. I love my 1995 Grand Cherokee but I think I might want to buy a new Grand Cherokee in the next few years.

TPBM has a Bass system in there car that has more power than a small city.

Not far off Charles
The missus is contemplating getting rid of her Hyundai Coupe for a small hatchback as she would like something more practical around town and a bit more economical.

**** you beat me too it Adler

So no I don't have a bass system that could power a small city I've only got a 1.2 ltr engine so it wouldn't power a calculator.

TPBM has a mega ICE in their motor though

New Grand Cherokees are nice Adler. I was thinking about it, but went for the explorer for a couple reasons. I salivate thinking about the Grand Cherokee w/ the turbo diesel... kinda pricey though.

Mega ICE - int. comb. engine? Certainly not. My car has a wimpy 2.3L I-4 160hp. Not what I'd call "mega."

TPBM favors diesels.

Diesels ? Not in an automobile.... In a Freightliner they are nice... Had
two of them about ten years ago.....

TPBM Would rather take the train than fly....

Charles

If I could I would. I don't mind flying the slightest, but it's nice to be able to move around and go to the Diner in the train....

TPBM would love to have a WWII Willys jeep restored to perfect condition, with a plugged .50 and a matching trailer behind....

In November!

Talking about Cherokee's, look at this one go up some really steep grade.

db3.jpg

TPBM wants to sing a patriotic song.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back