The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard that the beer at the oktober fest is watered down so they don't get pissed on thoes huge glasses. mum's been there said it was "different" no sure what that means....:) :) BTw love thoes cars lucky13 Very nice...
TPBM will explain the beer thing....

I have heard that the beer at the oktober fest is watered down so they don't get pissed on thoes huge glasses. mum's been there said it was "different" no sure what that means....:) :) TPBM will explain the beer thing....

You drink it and if you drink enough you fall over.
TPBM
Has said "never again" when suffering with a hang over.

Quit drinking in 1972, but "I've been there......" Oh yes... I've said it.

TPBM is going away for the week-end.....

Charles

Nearly Charles.
My local airfield (Rochford) has a Vulcan bomber open day and they are trying to raise £54000 to get the engines overhauld and carry out some other repairs. For £2 you can look around the flight deck so I will probably go and get a few shots to post on the web site.

Lee

TPBM
Is also going somewhere interesting this weekend

Not doing much of anything. I have a night flight tonight. Other than that, the weekend will consist of prepping charts for nav flights.

TPBM is thinking about pursuing a pilot's license.

what long weekend where ? not me mate i got a normal weekend that was spent clearing our properties fences from limbs off trees.......
Although i did get to ride the motorbike......
TPBM will explain why Lucky 13 got in while i was trying to post a reply to Ccheese...:):):):)

Nope. But I do believe in ghosts or some sort of supernatural something. Too much weird stuff out there.

TPBM thinks that believing in something supernatural is loonie.

As a young man, I was. Now I find most of them either to violent for violent's sake, or just too stupid. But movies like "Seven", to this day affect me.

TPBM has never seen "Seven".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back