The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to go to 'google' to get this:

Iron Maiden to tour -
Heavy metal band Iron Maiden is packing all its gear into a
custom-designed jumbo jet and coming to Australia for the
first time in 15 years....

Not my thing........ Guess I lead a sheltered life.....

TPBM thinks I'm "square and old fashioned", 'cause I don't dig Iron
Maiden...

Charles
 
Waldo Pepper ? Gee.....I donno

While others are eating pretzels chips with their beer,
TPBM is eating pickled pig's feet....

Charles
 
ummmm no.....
Will be watching nothing late night tonight at a social event....
I dislike going to social events....sigh
TPBM is going to put their feet up tonight.....
 
no actually i'm in a relativly good mood today actually, which is quite nice actually...:lol: :lol: :lol: :)
TPBM has to visit a doctor soon......
 
Going to see the good Dr. Fenderson tomorrow. It's time for BP, a PSA
test (for prostate cancer) and some other blood-work. It's a twice a
year thing to let me know if I'll see another birthday.

TPBM should make an appointment to see his doctor.....
 
Yea alright,

you all know the flying foxes ( if you don't they are a single overhead rail with a handle you hang off as you slide across )

Kid slammed on into the equipment I turned around and took it in the forehead. I have a dinted skull because of it :lol:

TPBM is feeling inspired.......
 
I am inspired !! Today is Friday, it's also payday, and my boss is on vacation.
While the cat's away..........

TPBM doesn't like horror movies....

Charles
 
Love the old ones made in the thirties...not crazy about the current ones.

Frankenstein, Dracula, The Mummy, The Bride of Frankenstein

TPBM will go fishing this weekend.

TO
 
Yes..... especially if it's WW-II history. Read everything I can get my
hands on.

TPBM shouldn't.......... but does anyway.

Charles
 
Oh yea.... Quit drinking in 1972 and quit smoking in 1973 (gave up sex
shortly thereafter)..... Take your pick !!

TPBM has a heavy heart, today.....
 
Nope. All the kitchen surfaces are granite.

TPBM is an expert with the the M-16.

TO
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back