The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it Lucky you beat me...

No I do not plan to go to the Superbowl this year. It is really difficult to get tickets anyhow.

Naw I dont really care if the Giants win or lose. As for the 49ers the game was not as bad as the score suggested. If the Ref had not screwed up two calls the game would have had a different score. If you call a play back at the 10 yard line that would have given a Team a 1st down and even the Review Official says it should have been 1st down you screwed up call. That happened twice. Both times it led to touchdowns and kept the Niners from scoring twice. The game was actually very even and bad officiating won the game. It was a lot closer...

TPBM is afraid of snakes.

Sorry mate!

Nope, not afraid of them, just having a healthy respect for the creatures.

TPBM wonder what the neighbours and fellow citizens would say if he'd take a Kingtiger to work.

Just my ears. I used to have both my nipples and my tounge when I was in College and before I joined the army. I will stick to my ears and my tattoos.

TPBM is considering getting a piercing.

I don't think so.... I'd wind up in divorce court. Do people hate their body
so much that they want to stick pins in them ?

TPBM had a good steak for dinner, today.

Charlesa

Not really. Astronomy is a branch of science that I don't think reaches for the most part. Well... except for the Big Bang singularity. That seems like a stretch.

TPBM thinks that there are alternate universes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread