The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think every kid wanted to be an astroanut.

Now back to the Octopus and squid. If it is rubbery and to chewy then it is cooked wrong. It should be tender and a knife should slide through it like butter. I had some great Octopus tonight. The tentacles were about as round as my wrist and the suction cups were about the size of a quarter! Damn it was good and marinated just right and then thrown on the grill.

TPBM find that disgusting.

Nope..you have mentioned being into geneology, before..I believe you.

and Adler..what texture does it have..?? Is it mushy?? I can't imagine it NOT chewy..like calamari.

TPBM knows the 'Spongebob Squarepants' themesong.

No I hate Spongebob.

Les' Bride said:
and Adler..what texture does it have..?? Is it mushy?? I can't imagine it NOT chewy..like calamari.[/quote[

No it is not mushy. It is firm but very tender. Calamari is not supposed to be chewy either. If you make it right it is very tender and firm but not chewy or rubbery.

TPBM has been doing paperwork for the last few hours.

Oh yea.... the Navy taught me that.... up at (or before) 0600....
even on the week-ends !

TPBM watched "The Unit" last night and is wondering how it will work out.

Charles

Yeah I do think that today's youth lack respect.

TPBM wants to do a remake of their favourite war film with themselves as the main character.

Have done that since I was a kiddo.....

TPBM would like to travel the full length of the old Route 66. And do so in an old 40's or 50's car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back