The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Gave them to my "cousin". And yes I have a retarded Pin Oak tree. Dumb emmeffer. I hate that dang thang.

TPBM saw the Seahawks vs Rams game.
 
I did. I watched it and I am glad (can you believe it!!!) that Seattle came back and won because I do not want St. Louis to move above the Niners at the bottom of the barrel. :lol:

TPBM is watching the Niners vs. Arizona and is hoping that Arizona loses because they dont want them to get higher than there team in teh standings.
 
ADLER....! You cheating.....(censored) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not that bothered.....have to look where my team is first...:confused:

TPBM is the same though: he will now explain to us what a GRB "gamma ray burst" is...
 
Insular solar activity and has no relative meaning to this forum... :sleepy2:

TPBM wants Lucky13 to tell us about his Swedish adventures.
 
Ok, Once I went to buy some milk.....imagine that! :lol:

TPBM would rather hear some daring stories from DA Cheese Man....
 
Not any more..... years ago I was into poker... I once drew a 7 of spades
to an inside straight flush ! The "good old days" are gone forever.

TPBM agrees.....

Charles
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back