The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never. Have been in a rejected TO at 80knots and two missed approaches because of runway traffic. One airplane without set brakes upon debarkation. And a massive compressor surge while taxiing. Fly enough and you will encounter it eventually. Most people have no clue what is occurring operationally. Oh and a good lightning strike.

TPBM has had a major surgery.
 
Oh yea..... left most of my stomach in Nam.. Doc sez I have a stomach
the size of a hardball. Yea... I eat often....

TPBM has no problem eating....

Charles
 
I have a cap I am rather fond of..... wore a "dixie-cup" for a lot of years.

TPBM is losing his hair.....

Charles
 
The soles are coming off and they destroy my socks, but gosh darnit they still work!

TPBM could go for some waffles right now.
 
Nope

TPBM is going to check out some old WW2 bunkers today.
 
not really my shoes are fine

TPBM likes what they see in the 'breaking news' thread
 
Shoot! I do...:lol:

TPBM is into classical music...
 
I luv classical music. I listen to it every night, all night on my Bose system. Makes me a happy man.

TPBM wishes they had a motorcycle.
 
Nope, I'll be just fine walking everywhere Matt.

TPBM thinks that getting a driver's licence is harder today than it was in the past.
 
They don't in Aus!


TPBM is hungover.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back