The Person Below Me (TPBM) (4 Viewers)

Well, space is too big for us to be the only ones....

TPBM plays harmonica...and does it good.
 
No, I do not play the harmonica.

There are those that think Hillary is from outer space.

TPBM is not old enough to vote...

Charles
 
I'm old enough to do both. In fact I think I'll need to drink a bit before I go out a vote for the US President this time, make the choices seem more tolerable.

TPBM has a hot date tonight.
 
Yea, you're right.... with a lawn mower !! Gonna do it to that lawn tonight.

TPBM has a riding mower...

Charles
 
nah but I do have a R/C version of an australian race car

TPBM knows who Marcos Ambrose is.
 
Sorry mate, never heard of them. Only Man O' War I've ever heard of is a race horse and a coupl of P-51 Mustangs.....

TPBM knows who pilots was, that was called The Black Knight in WWI...
 
Eduard Ritter von Schleich (August 9, 1888 - November 15, 1947), neé Eduard-Maria Joseph Schleich was a high scoring Bavarian flying ace of World War I. He was credited with 35 aerial victories at the end of the war.

TPBM don't like eating fish....
 
yeah, It would be a nice view from up there...

TPBM would enjoy going along too...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back