Jun 19, 2008 #2,881 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Nope, sorry. TPBM is a city boy just like me.
Jun 19, 2008 #2,882 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. Yea, grew up in the city, row houses, street cars, and I can remember the hucksters with horse and wagon.... TPBM doesn't remember that far back... Charles
Yea, grew up in the city, row houses, street cars, and I can remember the hucksters with horse and wagon.... TPBM doesn't remember that far back... Charles
Jun 20, 2008 Thread starter #2,883 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,809 40,188 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Nope....sorry Mr C. TPBM wonders, like me, who the (beep) watch that (beep) Big (beep) Brother (beep) on TV..... Get a (beep) life people...!
Nope....sorry Mr C. TPBM wonders, like me, who the (beep) watch that (beep) Big (beep) Brother (beep) on TV..... Get a (beep) life people...!
Jun 20, 2008 #2,884 Screaming Eagle Senior Master Sergeant 3,588 5 Joined Nov 26, 2006 Location Queensland, Australia well I certainly don't watch that crap TPBM never missses an episode
Jun 20, 2008 Thread starter #2,885 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,809 40,188 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... I'd have it banned from the TV waves.... TPBM also saw the "Gaydar - Detect gays near you...on your cellphone" ad on here and thought WTF?
I'd have it banned from the TV waves.... TPBM also saw the "Gaydar - Detect gays near you...on your cellphone" ad on here and thought WTF?
Jun 20, 2008 #2,886 Screaming Eagle Senior Master Sergeant 3,588 5 Joined Nov 26, 2006 Location Queensland, Australia nah I haven't actually TPBM's mobile phone doesn't have a camera on it.
Jun 20, 2008 #2,887 Marcel rotartsinimdA Staff Admin Mod 11,651 6,768 Joined Sep 19, 2006 Location Holland Website www.redbeatband.nl I haven't Bought the cheapest one I could find. TPBM thinks a mobile phone should be used for phoning, not for other stuff
I haven't Bought the cheapest one I could find. TPBM thinks a mobile phone should be used for phoning, not for other stuff
Jun 20, 2008 #2,888 Screaming Eagle Senior Master Sergeant 3,588 5 Joined Nov 26, 2006 Location Queensland, Australia yes and no TPBM has been in a vehicle rollover
Jun 20, 2008 Thread starter #2,889 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,809 40,188 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Nope.... TPBM....eerrmmmm.....hmmmm....TPBM....eehhmmm....cough..cough....*scratch...scratch*......uummmmm.....TPBM.....is.....TPBM!
Nope.... TPBM....eerrmmmm.....hmmmm....TPBM....eehhmmm....cough..cough....*scratch...scratch*......uummmmm.....TPBM.....is.....TPBM!
Jun 20, 2008 #2,890 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. Is me.... TPAM is confused... TPBM knows what is going on [most of the time] Charles
Jun 20, 2008 #2,891 Bucksnort101 1st Lieutenant 6,224 1,876 Joined Sep 11, 2007 Location Minnesota Huh, did someone say something? TPBM is trying to sell some of thier stuff so they can buy other stuff.
Huh, did someone say something? TPBM is trying to sell some of thier stuff so they can buy other stuff.
Jun 20, 2008 #2,892 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Now and then, yes! TPBM is a hoarder and parts with nothing!!?
Jun 20, 2008 #2,893 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. That's about the size of it !! Riley's Law applies, here. Five minutes after you get rid of it, you'll need it. Gotta do something about that garage ! TPBM is just the opposite..... saves nothing... Charles
That's about the size of it !! Riley's Law applies, here. Five minutes after you get rid of it, you'll need it. Gotta do something about that garage ! TPBM is just the opposite..... saves nothing... Charles
Jun 20, 2008 #2,894 Marcel rotartsinimdA Staff Admin Mod 11,651 6,768 Joined Sep 19, 2006 Location Holland Website www.redbeatband.nl Well, no, but I want to keep it reasonable, though. If it's standing in the way then I get rid of it. TPBM thinks the glass is half full
Well, no, but I want to keep it reasonable, though. If it's standing in the way then I get rid of it. TPBM thinks the glass is half full
Jun 20, 2008 Thread starter #2,895 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,809 40,188 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Most of the time yes.... TPBM has been up close to a tornado....
Jun 20, 2008 #2,896 Screaming Eagle Senior Master Sergeant 3,588 5 Joined Nov 26, 2006 Location Queensland, Australia nope TPBM is buying another house soon.
Jun 21, 2008 #2,897 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. No, happy where I am.... TPBM is ready to relax with a strong cup of coffee!
Jun 21, 2008 #2,898 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. Working on my second cup as we speak.... TPBM needs help with a big job.... Charles
Jun 21, 2008 #2,899 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Nah, no biggies just a few small ones!! TPBM has never used public transport.
Jun 21, 2008 Thread starter #2,900 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,809 40,188 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Sure have.... TPBM has seen a water tornado....