The Person Below Me (TPBM)

Nope, bored stiff, too little to do, too little ambition to go looking for something else to keep me busy.

TPBM thinks lime green socks with Brown shorts makes a bold fashion statement. (Actually saw and old timer wearing this combo several years ago).
 
Are you sure he wasn't a used car salesman ?? He needed a red tie and a
blue coat.

TPBM knows when a car salesman is lying.....

Charles
 
Yep, but I call the current Republican Party , Democrat Light as there is not much of a difference in many stances.

TPBM thinks there should be term limits on all Government positions.
 
There already is. Called elections, but I get your drift.

TPBM believes in the traditions of his country.
 
Yep, but I call the current Republican Party , Democrat Light as there is not much of a difference in many stances.

TPBM thinks there should be term limits on all Government positions.
Amen to that plus IMHO they should not be allowed to be a lobbiest for a period of time after leaving public office
 
I'm going to a Night Ranger concert tomorrow night. They were my favorite band back in the 80's. They are playing at a small venue in Grapevine Texas called the Glass Cactus at the Gaylord. I'm completely stoked about seeing them again.

TPBM knows all about Night Ranger.
 
I remember them. Was not into any of the 80's or 90's music. Make sure you bring a fresh cigarette lighter so you can wave it to the music;)

TPBM would rather see ZZ Top back in the 70's era.
 
Dont wash they get washed when it rains, but then again we only have a 1986 Falcon and a 1984 Toyota Corona and the 1986 Toyota Land Cruiser. so it doesn't really matter.
TPBM likes to wash their car often...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back