The Person Below Me (TPBM) (29 Viewers)

Nope, bowl of whole grain cereal and skim milk.

TPBM doesn't think my dinner sounds too appetizing.
 
No, it's where I sit that's sore.... donno why, either...

TPBM will float Bucky a loan.....

Charles
 
No loans needed. Just got spread a little thin the last week. Payday is tomorrow...

TPBM is buying himself/herself a fun new toy in the near future.
 
Just do it. You only live once, I think? Can't take the money with you in the end and ig Hillary gets into office she will be sure to take it from you anyway!!!

TPBM beleives they are on thier second or more reincarnation...
 
Yeah, but that would be for another thread. But my answer is just this.....

"For God so loved that he gave his only begotten son, that who so ever believeth in him shall not perish, but have ever lasting life." John 3:16

TPBM likes NASCAR.
 
Cannot sit in front of the TV for too long of period so I never got into Racing that much. I do not believe in Re-incarnation either.

TPBM would like to attend the Reno Air Races someday
 
Getting Lucky perhaps?

TPBM has been to the big CAF Airshow in Texas and will tell me if it worth making the trip from Minnesota to attend.
 
Have not been to that airshow, but if it were possible, I would attend.
It's definately worth the trip....... from anywhere !

TPBM will tell me what time it is in their neck of the woods...

Charles
 
Don't confuse me.... I confuse easily...

I do wonder.... is it going to rain ? Snow ?

TPBM knows all the answers...

Charles
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back