The Person Below Me (TPBM) (3 Viewers)

No.... I thought the name for that was St. Vitis Dance ?

TPBM is having a Big Mac attack....

Charles
 
Close...KFC attack orginal with them potatoe logs, ummmmmm. Can ya just smell it??


BRB

TPBM used to play with chickens.
 
Nope, wish I lived on one now though.

TPBM remembers visiting the Grandparents farm and having a grand old time when they were a youth.
 
Have no use for them... why grow something I don't use/want/need ?

TPBM knows who shot down the Red Baron....

Charles
 
It was Snoopy that shot him down....!

I don't....

TPBM has high hopes for St Vakentine's day....
 
Used to actually, opened the back door up and whacked on all the lights and then back to bed apparently :lol:

Not anymore though...............I'm taped to the bed :lol:


TPBM has a staircase in their house..
 
Nope, don't own a dog....

I agree with you Mr C, you can't beat a good b/w......

TPBM enjoys a stroll down the beach every now and then....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back