The Person Below Me (TPBM) (22 Viewers)

yes we did got rid of em now. Scary part was we found em upstairs first :|

TPBM performs their own pets control.................
 
Mon Ami... I assume you mean talk a lot... Nope, not me. Talk on the phone
only when I have to. I am not a "people person".... I prefer to be "a loner".

TPBM walks to work....

Charles
 
Nope, pretty quiet. Strange thing in my younger day I was a Tech Support Rep for a computer company and spend all day talking on the phone. That's why I hate talking on the phone now.

TPBM talks on thier Cell Phone while driving the car (and is usually the joker right in front of me on the highway going 15 mph under the speed limit).
 
You write English very well. Better that most of todays American youth actually.

TPBM would like to build thier own Acoustic Guitar some day?
 
Yep I would, but I'll start with an electric solid body one day.

BTW Buck, I probably write English quite well, but still learn a lot of you guys.

TPBM prefers 4 strings to 6
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back