Oct 6, 2022 #18,041 A at6 1st Sergeant 5,066 3,613 Joined Jun 15, 2011 Location Fresno, California Oh hell no !!!!!!!!!!!!! If it's not real meat it's binned. TPBM wants an 800lb wife.
Oct 7, 2022 #18,042 A at6 1st Sergeant 5,066 3,613 Joined Jun 15, 2011 Location Fresno, California Peter Gunn said: I might but, are there actually any K cars still IN existence? TPBM is an opera fan Click to expand... To answer the question, I still drive a 1986 Dodge Aries SE. TPBM is drooling over it.
Peter Gunn said: I might but, are there actually any K cars still IN existence? TPBM is an opera fan Click to expand... To answer the question, I still drive a 1986 Dodge Aries SE. TPBM is drooling over it.
Oct 7, 2022 #18,043 Bucksnort101 1st Lieutenant 6,221 1,874 Joined Sep 11, 2007 Location Minnesota Just a little TPBM doesn't think and 800lb wife would fit in that car.
Oct 7, 2022 #18,044 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW Oh? Wyt try to replicate what's already there. Besides, beef IS vegan! TPBM is trying to work that out!
Oh? Wyt try to replicate what's already there. Besides, beef IS vegan! TPBM is trying to work that out!
Oct 10, 2022 #18,045 Peter Gunn Master Sergeant 2,734 4,390 Joined Jan 13, 2016 Location Clearwater, Florida Easily done, BEEF (Cows) are strictly vegan, ergo as the cow has already done the heavy lifting on eating vegetables, consuming cow is the purest form of vegan. TPBM however, has trouble deciding if they like bacon or not.
Easily done, BEEF (Cows) are strictly vegan, ergo as the cow has already done the heavy lifting on eating vegetables, consuming cow is the purest form of vegan. TPBM however, has trouble deciding if they like bacon or not.
Oct 10, 2022 #18,046 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,915 21,898 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY No, I can't decide if I I like bacon or back bacon (Canadian bacon) better. TPBM has definite opinions on this.
No, I can't decide if I I like bacon or back bacon (Canadian bacon) better. TPBM has definite opinions on this.
Oct 11, 2022 #18,047 Peter Gunn Master Sergeant 2,734 4,390 Joined Jan 13, 2016 Location Clearwater, Florida BACON. Nicht back bacon. Anything else is just thinly sliced ham. TPBM misses "discussions" on the P-39.
BACON. Nicht back bacon. Anything else is just thinly sliced ham. TPBM misses "discussions" on the P-39.