The Person Below Me (TPBM) (7 Viewers)

Nope, can't stand the cold anymore.

TPBM can tell me why I still live in Minnesota where there can be over a 150 degee temp fluctuation from Winter to Summer and I can't take the cold anymore.
 
Love the winter myself, can't beat a crisp winters day with freshly fallen snow and blue skies...

Some minor clashing might have occured....

TPBM disagrees...
 
I enjoy most seasons really, all have their good and bad points. Probably summer at its peak 40C+ can be a bit draining though.


TPBM has never seen it that hot in their country........
 
:shock: Holy cr*p even the brass monkeys would stay inside!
Lowest we have had here is about -3C that I can remember....

TPBM likes ice but only in drinks...
 
Nope, not really...!

TPBM went to school back in the day, when you could get a good trashing from the teacher.....
 
If you meant thrashing...then yes but I was a good boy...only got the "yardStick/Ruler once and got in further trouble for breaking it when I got whacked accross the Butt!....Ouch!!

TPBM is having a late night too...it's 12.30pm here!
 
Sure, send it over. But I don't think I can have it back to you in under 8 hours;)

TPBM hated going to High School.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back