The person below me (TPBM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

loomaluftwaffe

Tech Sergeant
1,840
0
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
It's some idea of a game i found on the internet, you ask a person a question like
"the person below me is an Asian", then the one who answers gets to ask another question.... example

The person below me bit his *** off
 
Not at all.

The person below is retired military.
 
If you call one hitch in the USMC "retired."
Eek.gif


The person below me is a clever chap!
 
I can't? Better go back to hanging outside liquor stores.

The person below me is left handed
 
If u mean lonely as in have no gf, then yes but I'm only 12
If u mean lonely as in no friends, then no

the person below has been jerking off too much
 
Damn right, that's why I've cracked my wrist. I weakened it so much it cracked at work 'n now I'm high on pain killers, and have a wrist brace!

The person below me pisses in the sink.
 
That's right! I'm actually Inspector Clouseau and you, sir, are under arrest!

The person below picks his nose.
 
nope, I think i can do suck my own **** but i dont want to cause it's just ****in sick

the person below me has done it to an animal
 
Not even thought about it, Loomie.

The person below barely scrapes by. Sorry Dude.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back