The person below me (TPBM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
as a general rule i try to avoid peanut butter......

TPBM admires their muscles in mirrors.........
 
I dont mind it, but when the Christmas season starts in September it begins to lose its magic :wink: Actually most of the time I hate it :lol:

TPBM wants to touch a hallway.
 
No, no-one will explain it. I didnt know what else to put, its just random :lol:

TPBM is contemplating the consequences of touching a hallway,
 
No its obvious it will leave finger smudges. I know. I've seen my boys do it.

TPBM has climbed up the door jambs using his feet to exert leverage. [much to his Mum's chagrine]
 
Damn right, cant beat a good fuel tank...

TPBM would love to have a duel with someone using petrol pump hoses.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back