The person below me (TPBM)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what you are insinuating, CC. Sounds like a personal fetish that you might wish to keep behind closed doors.

TPBM like pink lemonade better than plain lemonade.

*slurp* mmm, thats good pink lemonade...*notices people watching* um...ah, you didnt see anything *covers up pink lemonade, and shakes fist*
TBPM has a secret fetish that they wish to be kept secret

Not that I'm aware of.

TPBM posted above me and wanted someone else to admit a fetish because psychologically they have a fetish they wish to share.

I'm damned. Don't even know if I could have watched it. I don't watch too much TV anyway. Watched some of the Sonics and read books with my youngest son.

TPBM does not like to watch basketball.

I used too. But now something intrigues me about the behind the scenes strategizing. Kinda like car racing. I used to hate car racing. Now I love it. The engineering and strategizing is what wins the race.

TPBM does not like car racing.

Your right, I too dont consider it a sport. I dont think it is stupid, but I would not classify it as a sport and find it rather boring to watch cars drive around in a circle for hours.

TPBM does not like Football (not American Football).

I've never watched much of it to give it a chance. Let's see what the next guy says...

TPBM does not like Football (not American Football).

Not me. I bet I watch less the 5 hours a week. Music and radio is another story. And don't ask about how much I'm on the computer between work and play.

TPBM drinks bottled water because their tap water sux.

I do drink bottled water because the water here in our area has to much Kalk in it. It is safe to drink and does not taste bad or anything just a personal preferance of mine.

TPBM has to drink bottled water not because of a reason like mine but because if they dont they will get the shits...

No my local water is fairly good. The have recently added chlorine in it and I don't appreciate that, but my filtration system in my refridgerator takes care of that.

TPBM drinks lots of soda pop.

Not really. I have the odd glass on hot days but I prefer juice or milk as a quick drink. Currently Enjoyinging a whisky...except I just spilt half of it on the keyboard

TPBM is horrified at the loss of good whisky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread