The person below me (TPBM) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its true CC i collect stool samples

stool.jpg


Im so ashamed



TPBM is laughing at this joke because its clever, but lame at the same time
 
No, but I do wonder if you and CC are chivalrous enough to push in each others stools.

TPBM is desparately seeking a change in this thread.
 
No, I cleaned it about two weeks ago. Doesn't get used much.

TPBM does not clean their oven.
 
Ooh. Too much information. Nope sitting hunched over with really bad form.

TPBM needs to paint their house.
 
Nope, my house doesn't have walls yet.

TPBM hasn't eaten anything all day.
 
Haha, I am! my dad, in fact.

TPBM is so shocked, he's just wet himself.
 
No, I'm cringing at the thought of what may be causing that wetness.

TPBM does not want CC to provide any more detail of his wetness episode.
 
No. Wife gave me one about two days ago.

TPBM spends a lot of money each year on haircuts.
 
Probably quite a bit. Although whenever possible, a buddy cuts my hair for free. Takes about a minute. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt...done.

TPBM likes country and western music.
 
Not really since me and my wife save lots of money every month. I love her, she is really good with finances and well the account keeps rising day and day.

TPBM wishes they could watch there account do the same.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back