The person below me (TPBM) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No that might hurt. Besides, my explanation can only be quantified by the measurer. {quantum physics joke}

TPBM hates math.
 
I was a huge nerd.

TPBM is secretly somewhat nerdy
 
I'm actually appalled by eagles TPBM...

TPBM believes that nerds make excellent pilots
 
Nope I am not an apprentice.

TPBM dropped out of school and wishes they had not.
 
Yeap had a Carribean BBQ at my house SAT night with a lot of our friends. Sat outside till about 3 in the morning listening to music and drinking cocktails and wine all night.

Then on Sunday I just stayed at home with the wife and relaxed. Wrote up a resume for a company that I am interested in.

Then on Monday I went to the movies with my wife and had a very nice day.

TPBM had to work this weekend.
 
Nope. My weekend was filled with too much activity. Adler's sounds equally frantic. I'm more of a loner.

TPBM likes large parties with lots of people.
 
Um I prefer small groups (ever since Iraq I am not too fond of large gatherings of people) but I put that aside sometimes. Like Rock Im Park this weekend is one hell of a party with tens of thousands of people. I enjoy that.

TPBM got too drunk last weekend.
 
Beat ya, Adler. And no I didn't. Not enough time. :toothy5:

TPBM did though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back