The real combat history of the Ki-43

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Foolish. There are many differences between you and I, not just grammatical. I forgive you. You don't have the sources obviously. Nice try though.

Foolish. There are many differences between you and I, not just grammatical. I forgive you. You don't have the sources obviously. Nice try though.
I would also argue that primary sources are not accurate in this instance. Secondary sources are better. Although I expect you mean tertiary sources. My information (which I am sure I explained that I am willing to give you) are an interrogation of all three. My horse is not high... yours is a Shetland pony. Give it up. I am more than willing to exchange information, anger will get you hits in the forum but b-all else. It's a great forum (as you know), I found it through references from TOCH. Calm down. I am too old to waste time unless you can provide contradiction rather than argument.

I agree, as far as I know the P-51A never encountered Zero fighters either. They faced Ki-43 and got the worst of it.
You may be right "Mr Hickock". I think the Shores et al. books on Burma "Bloody Shambles" highlight these encounters, and more importantly give information on losses both sides. I have them and if you press me will mount an expedition to the loft to provide information, but I am sure there are other forumites will save me this task. Kelso (in the borders of Scotland) is 50 miles from me. I shall ask them about you

Both of you calm down. Knock it off with the snide comments and insults. This is the only verbal warning. Understand?

Damn, for being "so old" it sure is like a Kindergarten in here sometimes.
Interesting. Dear "The Eagle is landed" (what a curious name) I am happy to remove myself from the discussion. And the forum if you think it is appropriate. I felt I was responding to challenges on the veracity of my interjections. I do not believe that anything I have written has been inappropriate but am willing to accept your decision. Except that your warning about "Kindergarten" comment is ridiculous. Are you childless? Old men do argue about stuff. I suspect most of the forum might find that offensive - or should do. I certainly do. As an educational professional and a military veteran your forum has given me a lot of information about my interests but, as you have been clear, I must follow your rules.

he has hit the ignore function so your posts will not be seen by him when he logs on, probably because you are coming across like a pompus ass, calm down a bit, you'll enjoy it here more.

and maybe last longer.
Yep "Rochie". You are what you are. Lets not bother. Once again your spelling and grammatical errors shows your education. I am sorry because there's stuff I found both interesting and informative. Luckily a few forumites have been in touch asking about the "ignore" response and I will be able to find the information I want

Adults argue in a civil manner without acting like a child with childish insultsz

Something you still don't understand with obvious insulting manner of responding to me.

You get a 7 day thread ban from this thread. Further infractions may warrant a forum ban.

Actually, this personal attack warrants a forum ban. Good bye.

Users who are viewing this thread