The Site

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Way way way way ..... :cry: ..hey we may get 3d clouds and searchlights this year :D ..and the lads are still trying to crack the source code ...but its a mission and a half :rolleyes: ..still if they do the game will really move forward ..plus their is some talk of double all of our 3dz elements which would give us double the hi res we have now...and then we will have planes more to looks of FB .please please please :D

Their is life in the old girl yet :twisted: ...ive gotta get FB one of these days tho..the screenies keep me up at night :shock:

Hello all, I stumbled onto this site while surfing for WW2 aircraft pics,and WOW you have some great ones,Like Crazyand his Il2 I fly CFS3 and i was wondering if there would be any problem in using some of your pics for making splash screens for CFS3? to do so I need your permission to use your pics and can I modify with some effects? This would be freeware and not to be sold thanks for any replies.

I assume that you're talking about the pics in the photo album here, and if that's the case, you may certainly use these pics!! If you're talking about the ones and Crazy's Screens, I don't think IL-2 screenies would make very good CFS3 splash-screens :confused: But hey, if you like, go right ahead! Just be sure to give me credit :D

Thanks Gentlemen, and yes I ment the album pics, and I have Il2,but prefer CFS3 at this point, Oleg did an excellent job with the IL2 series. Ill send a pic or 2 to compare :D There are some really good things happining with CFS3 in the mod community so Ive been flying with CFS3. thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back