The Site

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I was refering to the twin-engine aircraft, but yeah, the Spit will be awesome 8)

Can't wait for it. Only nine (nine?) more days until it hits the shelves :silly: \:D/

strange... i thought it was u talking about when i blasted the big bomb in the air and on the ground and when we ripped each others wings off (u had very good gunners) and the mustange is VERY good as i have learned

ehhhhhhhhhhhh but isnt that only in aces? im not too fond of spit unless it has 4x hispano cannon not two and two mgs and if its only in aces i wont fly that thing for a long while i was lucky to get fb without my phone rebate but when that does come in i might be able to get aces :)

Dammit i'll get IL2 one of these days :rolleyes: im still modding and mucking around with EAW and its got at least 1/4 of my hard drive allocated .

Anyone here still look into EAW at all or has it gone wayyyyyy by the way side :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back