The Site (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Crazy

Senior Airman
Dec 3, 2003
crazyscreens.250free.com
Crazy's IL-2 Sturmovik Screenshots and Stuff

I fly a flight sim game called IL-2 Sturmovik, Forgotten Battles. This is an excellent game, and due to the easy screenshot interface, I take a lot of screenies. Finally I got fed up with them sitting there collecting dust, so I got myself some webspace (free at the moment due to limited budget, but with repeated bandwidth upgrades). So CS was born. Please browse and enjoy. :D

*The site is under a serious renovation, and will be rather broken up and unorganized for a while. Please bear with me on this until it is finished.*

Salute! Fellow Gamers and Enthusiasts!

Attachments

• csupdated.gif
    csupdated.gif
    13.8 KB · Views: 3,373
Well done, m8!
Good all 'round setup! Useful links, great screenies, and you're entitled to another "noogie"! :BIG:

well i like the site and im planning on buying il2fb (i only have normal il2) and im gonna get it neway but i was wondering can u fly the b17? cu in ur screenshots it seems so and what other two engine(or more) planes can you fly

In single-player mode, only flyable planes are flyable (obviously). In multiplayer, flyable planes and AI planes are flyable, under certain conditions (see my response to your other post on the topic). Flyable multi-engine planes are: He-111, TB-3, and Me-262 Non-flyable multi-engine planes are:

Me-110
B-17
C-47
Ju-52
DC-3
Pe-8
Pe-2
Pe-3
Su-2
Tu-2
Ju-88
Bristol Blenhiem