The Weather Where You Live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

0800 this morning :)

15 Dec 2022 0800.jpg

The scenery is fantastic and beautiful!

Even by seeing those photos, I'm shaking of cold!

I prefer this:

View attachment 698713

Reyshahr shore, Reyshahr, Bushehr, Bushehr province (pic source: carnival.ir)
Ah, the tepid waters of the gulf where the water can be as warm as your bath and if I remember correctly, salty enough to float in while reading a book. :D

You're right, just a little correction: that salty part, is about the Dead Sea, in Israel. Cool place, if you can go there! We have some salt lakes, but with lesser salinity.
I used to swim at a place called Half Moon Bay of the Saudi coast close to Dharan. That was quite salty and I might add, at times full of sea snake but as you say, not a salty as the Dead Sea which I swam in when in Jordan, the water was so still and quiet. :D

No snow yet. Temp has been in 65 to 70 F range so far this winter. Rain the last two weeks culminating in a flurry of tornados (not Hawker). It reminds me of my youth playing football in the park in shorts and tee shirt (1956-59). Winter is alleged to appear for real, shortly.

Used to get those Sorel boots for the line workers tending to the Snowy Mountain Hydro power lines. It was cold up there in the winter but nothing like your cold. :D

We're getting ready to get creamed on Thursday... Single digits for us are way bad and winds to 45 knots. Thank goodness I get off at 7 am Thursday and don't have to go back in til the 2nd of January.

We're working the holidays, but with everything in turmoil due to the incident last week, coupled with the indecisiveness of management, I volunteered to not work. Going to spend quite a few hours with the plasma cutter and the MiG welder at the house instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back