The Weather Where You Live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Round two of the heavy rains. The country where I live got 7 to 12 inches. I had to go in to work. We have a 3 person team for the county and I handle a 4 county area. State office had to be open and I was the only one that could make it in. We have the only house with a moat. We were minutes from the house taking in water when it slow down and we stayed dry. I attached a shot of the most from yesterday. It's raining again this morning. We are getting the same rain volume as hurricane Harvey. It is bad in areas.

Attachments

• IMG_20240502_064612.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
I'm feeling for y'all up yonder. We ain't got near the rain that has been pouring north and north east of here.

How's it goin', DB?

I hope y'all are doing well all the same. Been through two twisters, neither as hot as that'un, but britches got cleaned anyway.
We're fine where I am, no flooding but a couple of "minor " twisters on taking out the Firestone shop and one up north. Rains a bit yesterday but up north and north east of us, man that's BAD up Conroe and Kingwood and north. Flooded bad!

Users who are viewing this thread