The Weather Where You Live? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

At the moment (15:37), it is 121°F (49.4C) in the shade at 5% humidity - I beleive this is the hottest I've seen it get, here in Redding.

05onfire1_xp-articleLarge-v2.jpg

That is a tad warm, keep the fluids up, 1 beer + 1 water. Don't want you to dehydrate. :lol: :lol:
Did copious amounts of water this afternoon - now that it's evening and the day is done, I'm switching to copious amounts of beer!

By the way, it's now 21:22 and the temps have dropped to a much cooler 115°F (46C), time for another beer! :p

(Galileo) Galileo, (Galileo) Galileo, Galileo Figaro, magnifico

Spent the day getting the yard ready for the hurricane. Looks like it will be a cat 1. We are on the east of the projected landfall and far enough north that storm surges is not an issue. It should be a fast mover and hopefully no flooding in the yard this time.

(Galileo) Galileo, (Galileo) Galileo, Galileo Figaro, magnifico

Spent the day getting the yard ready for the hurricane. Looks like it will be a cat 1. We are on the east of the projected landfall and far enough north that storm surges is not an issue. It should be a fast mover and hopefully no flooding in the yard this time.
Looks right now like my house is a direct cross hair for the eye, 👁️ no storm surge for us, but calling for around 80+ mph surges

Users who are viewing this thread

Back