The Weather Where You Live? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Heading back in for night-shift tomorrow, looks a bit more promising now

1705449410909.png

I asked the guy across the street, a chap from Liverpool, how he liked our recent "bloody English weather" and he said he was loving it. But today, while temps will only reach the upper 50's, at least it is sunny out, a huge improvement over the fog/clouds/rain/drizzle of the last couple of weeks. You can say what you want to about tropical storms, but they at least get done and over, not like the stuff we've had.

It's freezing. -4 on the funny scale, 24 degrees in freedom units. Bright and sunny. Heat is out. Serves me right for laughing at the Muscovites.
Totally worth it.

I agree. Forecast is rain every day for next week. Low volumes but when the grass is this long that is enough to make the ride on useless.

Just back after a few days away and the first job is to cut a path to the compost using a line trimmer in the rain. Too wet for the mower.

View attachment 758201
Hell yeah. I have 5 acres and it feels like I have to cut it twice a week at present. If you stand too long outside, you will be overgrown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back