The Weather Where You Live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You Guys, could ship a bit of that heat thisaway. Noon here in the South and tis -1C but sunny so not terrible, BUT das scheisse kompt. Tomorrow about 2AM or so: FREEZING RAIN/DRIZZLE for the next 12 hours or so. If it gets to 1.25cm or so powerlines will come down....then the real fun begins

You Guys, could ship a bit of that heat thisaway. Noon here in the South and tis -1C but sunny so not terrible, BUT das scheisse kompt. Tomorrow about 2AM or so: FREEZING RAIN/DRIZZLE for the next 12 hours or so. If it gets to 1.25cm or so powerlines will come down....then the real fun begins
Happy to do a swap. At least in the cold you can keep adding layers whereas in the heat, you can only take off so much...and then people start calling the police.

I've only once been told not to come in to work, and that was here in Glasgow, I remember looking out the window and thinking to myself, "seriously"...."well, I'm not gonna complain"!
So close, but still so far apart when it comes to the weather....the coldest that I've worked outside in, is -36°C!

I've only once been told not to come in to work, and that was here in Glasgow, I remember looking out the window and thinking to myself, "seriously"...."well, I'm not gonna complain"!
So close, but still so far apart when it comes to the weather....the coldest that I've worked outside in, is -36°C!
-27F for me or was that -37F idk it was so cold we were aloud to work for ten minutes and a thirty minute warm up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back